Our Policy on Cancellations & Failure to Attend
Short notice appointment cancellation, failed attendance or late arrival (of more than ten minutes) disrupts service for other patients and our staff.
Due to our small business size and high demand for appointments at Beacon Cove Dental, the following Cancellation Policy applies:
- Clients are not ordinarily requested to pre-pay for dental consultations or treatment. *
- Where a client cancels an appointment or does not attend, offering less than 48 hours notice:
- First occurrence, we understand that situations can happen (extreme weather, emergencies, traffic jams etc.) and we will NOT request a cancellation fee.
- For second and subsequent appointments, we often request a deposit in lieu of a short notice cancellation fee. The deposit will be requested to reserve a further appointment and be attributed to your future transactions.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice incur a short notice cancellation fee at the discretion of management.
- Cancellation Fees are non-refundable.
Beacon Cove Dental reserve the right to request clients who; continually cancel appointments at short notice, fail to attend, arrive late or are simply rude to source another service provider.
We exist to personally care for our patients and keeping to schedule is the only way we can continue to offer our quality service to all our patients.
* With the exception of Zoom, Professional Teeth Whitening. Due to the duration and preparation costs of this treatment, a booking deposit of 50% of the treatment fee is requested at the time of appointment confirmation. The remaining fee outstanding will be charged on the day of treatment.