- Time in Chair & Getting to Know You
- A Busy Practice, Running On Time
- Infection Control
- An In Depth Exam with Gum & Bone Charting
- Magnification, Cameras and Digital X-ray Sensors
- Hygiene Department
- A Range of Options and a Written Treatment Plan
- Lab Work and Quality Materials
- Continuing Training in Specific Areas
- External Specialists & Partners
Tooth decay is among the world’s most common oral health problems. Each year, millions of people from different stretches of the globe suffer from costly and painful cavities. While it can happen to practically anyone, it’s always the kids who are at a higher risk for...
While teeth grinding may not seem like a big deal to a lot of people, it sure can have a negative impact not just on your teeth but also the overall health of your mouth. Medically termed bruxism, it affects millions of children and adults—and most of them don’t even...