We wanted to help any patient be able to select a quality dentist, no matter where you are. It’s really hard, unless you have a dental degree, to accurately measure the quality of a dentist, so here is an easy-to-read, Downloadable PDF of ten tips to finding a great dentist.
Tips to finding a great dentist
Trust is one of the most important qualities to build with any health practitioner, so these important checks allow you to feel confident and trust that you’re getting the most appropriate and effective treatment available.
Here is a summary of the ten vital checks to remember when you are searching for a dentist to take care of your oral health.
- Time in Chair & Getting to Know You
- A Busy Practice, Running On Time
- Infection Control
- An In Depth Exam with Gum & Bone Charting
- Magnification, Cameras and Digital X-ray Sensors
- Hygiene Department
- A Range of Options and a Written Treatment Plan
- Lab Work and Quality Materials
- Continuing Training in Specific Areas
- External Specialists & Partners
Full details of these helpful and practical tips can be found in this Downloadable PDF.
We hope it helps in your search for quality dental treatment, whether in Port Melbourne or around the world.